Saturday 9 April 2011

New UKiss


"New" because it is...I mean to not confuse you right? I think it's better if they debuted with a new name. Just in case you have not heard/read... Xander and KiBum left the group and insert AJ and Hoon. For more details, just google it because that's not what I blogging about.

Back in 2008, I was one of the very few international fan of U-Kiss. I can say like it is because back in 2008 not only international fan is less but also U-Kiss isn't very popular. Many fans even thought they debuted in 2009 with Man Man Ha Ni but nope, they debuted in 2008 with Not Young. I also know that U-Kiss already won Rookie awards back in 2008 but not much knew in 2009 because they're voting them for Best New Artist as well in 2009.

However the constant change  made me like them less and lesser. Lots of people didn't like "Not Young" and thought "I Like you" was funny. I was a fan at both with good knowledge of their backgrounds and such...but when they comeback with KiSeop with Man Man Ha Ni, I just got disappointed.

I was disappointed because U-Kiss was a different kind of idol and end up being the same. From Man Man Ha Ni onwards, I didn't like any of their songs. However the news of KiBum and Xander left the group made me sad because I was a fan. When I was a U-Kiss fan, I love the whole group members.

I have nothing against Hoon but bring AJ in was too much. AJ is the guy who talks bad about KiKwang back when KiKwang was promoting as AJ. I didn't like the way AJ responded so this guy never got good impression with me.

0330 is a good song but how much does a song can win me back to be a fan again? It's just not right.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...