Thursday 21 April 2011

Must watch video : Kpop Music Mondays by Simon and Martina




Oh Monday, how we hate it. Actually any other days (except Sundays) seems pretty the same because I'm on a break but I know the feeling of Monday mornings. It's horrible.


But worries over, because there's something new to look forward on Monday and that's eatyourkimchi.com Kpop Music Mondays! I found their video by surprise because I was looking for Dalmatian eng sub shows (which reminds me I haven't watch it yet) and the first video on the list of search was their review!





I clicked on the video because it's not everyday you see a Caucasian talking about Korean culture..it's interesting yo~! So I got hooked, and watch their entire episode of Kpop Music Mondays!


It's interesting to see a foreigner take on Kpop video because I'm really like the typical Kpop fan, it's hard to react beyond squealing and clapping. LOL. The couple, Simon and Martina lives in Bucheon, Korea but you don't get the sense of a typical Kpop fan reaction. (except Big Bang because Martina is a huge V.I.P.)

Their blog is equally interesting, because I always like reading blogs as opposed to watching Vlogs. You can watch videos and read more information on Eat Your Kimchi

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...