Monday 25 April 2011

I don't want Kpop to be famous

I feel like I have write this before but heck, I don't care searching back my past archive because I'm talking about the present. I am waiting the day Hallyu wave to be over and howironic it is considering my name is HallyuSurfer.

Now this isn't a laughing matter, I dread the word Japan.. I don't like the idea of my favorite idols going to Japan because I don't like Jpop. Argument may start with their song is merely a translated version of their Kpop song and if they release in Japanese, a Korean version will be released as well. I don't hate Japanese, (language) it's just..I'm already struggling with Korean and now I have to learn Japanese too?

While Hallyu brings the idols closer to our shores..but damn it. I will never have the chance of meeting them because they only go to Kuala Lumpur, I need a freaking airplane ticket to  get there! Unable to attend means I get jealous. I wish they never come in the first place! I had a hard time watching videos of them in Malaysia.. It especially kills me when a non kpop fan got to go the concert and later blog badly about it.

I fear one day that when I eventually could go to Korea, my favorite idols will be in other country busy promoting. My travel itieneray only consist of going to KBS,MBC, SBS, SM, or YG building. If I can't meet at least one of my favorite idols, that would be a nightmare!

The most annoying thing is the increase of so called Kpop fans. Don't say Kpop fans are different. We may have different opinions but we share the same value. The common rule is to never bash. I hate reading newbie comments "gay" or "ugly". They never get how to use it well. In case you newbies are reading this, to use these words, be creative. For example "It's so ugly, only Mr.A can pull it of" or "I want Mr.B to be gay, he's so pretty!".

At first it's awesome, now I just feel blaah. I don't enjoy Kpop being everywhere I go. It's on TV, radio and even when I'm out. Shops will be blasting 2009 Kpop...I might smash that radio if it's Nobody!

I know I'm bitter about this whole Hallyu thing, I am part of this Hallyu movement. If Kpop never showed on MTV back in 2005/6, my brother would never introduce me to Super Junior, if Kpop wasn't big enough, we wouldn't have much eng subbed videos! KBS World and SBS One probably would never be on astro channel listing channel! It's just a personal issue.. :P

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...