Sunday 24 April 2011

Untouchable update



If you have been reading this blog long enough, you would know that I am a big fan of Untouchable. They're going to enlist for military by the end of this year and my heart sank. I'm always excited for their new release and so this would mean 2 years of no new song.

The good news is that Untouchable duo will be enlisting on the same day! Yeah, I thought it's a nice way to go military, with your good friend and I'm just so happy that it also mean that they will be leaving military together! Less time waiting for them to be back together!

TS Entertainment seems like a cool company, the CEO always give this duo a complete trust on their music and I really appreciate it. Before they enlist for military, Untouchable will be releasing one last single! One only? I really hope it's with HwaYoung who is darn amazing with Tell Me Why, Back Again and so many other songs. It'd be nice if they collaborate with TSE upcoming boyband (Bang Yong Guk's group) or Secret! Gosh, all this talk is making me sad... Kajimayo Untouchable!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...