Saturday 30 April 2011

Farewell Aheeyah :(

Every time I change the layout of my blog, I made sure I include links because it's important to me to give some respect to these wonderful sites that help me in my Kpop needs. Sadly one of the links on "AmazingLinkz", Aheeyah is closing down.

What?!!!

I was searching for g.o.d. Lies lyrics, and where would I go? It's no other than Aheeyah.com! Sadly I was greeted by a video from the webmaster saying the site is closing down. I normally passed on vlogs, but I click on the button anyway because I need to know the reason. Sigh heavily as I finished the video, I knew I understand why but I just can't help feeling sad. I know to maintain a website isn't easy and it requires money. For those who are ignorant, when they asked for donation..please don't go harsh on them, do you think it's easy for them to ask? I've been to sites that I wish I could donate and such but it's impossible for me at the moment.

I'm really sad that Aheeyah will be gone. I even left a wall post on the webmaster FB page, which normally I don't do. I wanted the site to be forever but that's like selfish of me to even think about it since it's all hard work by someone who doesn't get paid.

I could never think of Lyrics and not think Aheeyah too. When I first started to research more about Korean, I learned the basic from the site. I could spend hours of time in the site because the site has so many lyrics that I loved. I realize that over the recent years, the post has been reduced but that doesn't stop me from loving the site because it's where I started.

When the site eventually closes down, the links stays because I just want to give a tribute to such awesome site. I will miss Aheeyah. ;(

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...