Monday 25 April 2011

New found favorites!


Dalmatian


Infinite

I finally have learned their names! I knew eventually I would learn their names, so I'll do the same for this year debut. There's a lot of debut again this year! B1A4, x-5, Dal Shabet, A Pink...urgh. Never mind, someday I'll make time to learn their names. I think I pretty much already learn the names of 2010 male idols...I hope I didn't missed any group. My memory sometimes bewildered me because I can't differentiate which year they debuted anymore! It's rather surprising to know CN Blue debuted in 2010 but achieving so much success that could challenge their sunbaenims!

I started learning Dalmatian member names because I really like "The man Opposed" song and I already know Daniel from his collaboration with Yoseob so learning names wasn't hard. At times I got confuse with Jisu and Yeongwon but blue haired Yeongwon definitely helped! Today (250411) Dari is enlisted for military. It's kind of the wrong timing but it's a responsibility of Korean men so good for him! The leader of the group is surprising in many ways. He is 10 years older than the maknae! Daniel/Drama was born on 1991, which means Inati is born on 1981! He is older than Leeteuk!!! Day Day, if I'm not mistaken is the same age as Leeteuk.

Poor Maknae, Hyung accidentally hit!


As for Infinite, remember the Must Watch Video post I did last week? I stumble upon the video through their site and I got hooked at the song! Nothing's Over is my favorite song of the recent release and I've been playing non stop. I also watch a couple videos and love the goofiness of the group!

I'm not good with "hy" "w" Korean pronounciation so Dongwoo and Woohyun names is so hard for me to pronounce! I already had a hard time pronouncing Wooyoung's name..so the name part stuck in my mind. I love the three Sung brothers. My favorite is Leader SungKyu, haha I can't stop thinking of Sunny (real name SunKyu) whenever I see him. I initially thought WooHyun is the leader because he looked like one but as I see more of Infinite shows, Sungkyu is a good leader choice. Maknae SungJong which is like the 2nd Jokwon can really dance girl group songs! Poor Choding (in BM, budak2) SungYeol never got enough attention but don't worry, he is the main character in Nothing's Over. The face of the group L, reminds me of JaeJoong, he has that cold hearted man vibe and you might remember him in Epik High's Run MV. Don't let the name deceive you, but his real name is Myung Soo! I love HoYa's name. It's epic, HOYA!!!! Actually it's his nickname, his real name is Howon. Korean often add "Ah", "ee" or "ya" as affectionate nickname..like Yoseob~ie, Juri~ah or KangHo~ya...get it?

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...