Monday 25 April 2011

How much of a Kpop fan are you?

I have tried so hard to come up a quiz but I always fail to post it up because I don't know where to start. I posted these anyway since I just want something posted. I did all the question by myself, took a lot of time to come up with question. I want it to be difficult but I think these are quite easy..depending how good you are at googling.

Try answering the question without google it first and if you need answer just leave a comment or on "Talk To Me" section whichever you prefer. :D Although I'm sure you can google it easily! My role is to explain and if you like this post, good news! I will be posting more question in the future!


1. What does Aegyo mean? 
2. Seo TaiJi and boys is hailed as the creator of idols, who is the " boys"?
3. In 2008, what is the biggest scandal that involves SNSD?
4. What does g.o.d. mean?
5. Who is the famous niece of Lee Soo Man?
6. What made Park Jae Bum left 2PM?
7. Name three famous Korean athlete 
8. Who won KBS Best MC on 2010?
9. Which T-ara member that would be a SNSD member?
10. Sulli acted in DBSK movie, which story was she in?
11. Name the person that would have been a Big Bang member that is now a Beast member
12. Jung Ju Ri and Shin Bong Seon is under who's company?
13. Who is KangIn's wife on the show We Got Married?
14. How many year(s) in a normal military service?
15. What is the common fact about Eugene, Yoon Eun Hye and Yoon Kye Sang?
16. Jeon Tae Soo has a famous sibling, who is the person?
17. Big Bang's Sunset Glow MV has important message, what it is?
18. True or false, Yoseob was AJ's backup dancer
19. What does Sunbae mean?
20. Hwayoung and HyoYoung are twins, which groups do they belong too?
21. Name one drama that is written by the Hong sisters
22. Kim Takgu of Baker King Kim Takgu initially had a different name what is it?
23. What company does Park Han Byul, Yoo In Na and Kang Hye Jung belong to?
24. Who is Choi Ji Woo dating?
25. Where was Tonight MV by Big Bang shoot?
26. Name the members of MBLAQ that have famous sibling.
27. Han SunHwa of Secret has a unique nickname, what it is?
28. Who is Dongwoon of Beast favorite female singer?
29. Name the famous beach in Busan that is a title of a movie.
30. Name the members of Super Junior from the youngest to eldest.


If you would like me to "grade" you, you could post your answers on Twitter/FB, your own blog or at my comment section. :D

2 comments:

Yami said...

Okay, this'll be fail, but I'll try.

1. Acting cute
2. Um...Papa YG and someone else... TT^TT
3. No idea
4. No idea
5. Sunny from SNSD?
6. His comments like "I hate Korea" on his MySpace prior to his 2PM debut.
7. Aish, I don't know.
8. Crap...Park Myungsoo? I don't know.
9. No idea
10. No idea
11. Hyunseung (I love him)
12. Crap. Don't know.
13. Was her name...Solbi?
14. 2 Years
15. ...they play girls who dress as guys...I think...
16. No idea
17. "Let's go West"?
18. No idea
19. Someone who is more experienced in an area than you.
20. ...no idea.
21. Agh...You're Beautiful?
22. No idea
23. NO IDEA
24. AGH
25. Las Vegas
26. Thunder's sister is Dara of 2NE1
27. ...is that Zinger? xD
28. nO IDEA
29. No idea
30. (Okay....) Leeteuk, Heechul....I suck....

See, I fail.

HallyuSurfer said...

Only 10 correct,

Here's the answer for the rest of them.

2. Lee Juno
3. Dream concert incident.
4. Groove Over Dose
7. Well this one can be anybody..Kim Yuna, KJ Choi or Park TaeHwan
8. Lee Gyeong Gyu
9. Soyeon
10. Park Yoo Chun's story.
12. Tony Ahn's
13. Solbi was with Andy, it's Lee Yeon Ji
15. They were idols who turn into actors
16.Ha Ji Won
18. True, he's in both AJ video.
20. Co-ed/5dolls and T-ara
22. Daesung
23. YG Entertainment
24. Opps, got to edit this one.. She was previously dated Lee Jin Wook
27. Blank paper
28. Narsha.
29. Haeundae
30. LOL (meaning bonus)

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...