Thursday 21 April 2011

Impact!

I guess my prayers had been answered because according to a rumor, Byun Jang Moon of the former A'ST1 member will be re-debuting later this year with a four membered group called "Impact".

"2nd guy from left"


The rumor broke out during ZE:A's showcase, Impact was introduced and is said to be following a similar style with JYP's 2AM. Oh my gosh, this is perfect. More ballads for me to hear that crisp clear voice of JangMoon. Although I wished he went solo. Blaah better than nothing.

The group is under Star Empire Entertainment which is the same agency of ZE:A, Nine Muses (or 10..) and Jewelry. So that explain why he's on ZE:A's Here I am MV!!! Let's hope this group is real and will get success. I know I will be waiting. BYUN JANG MOON baby!



If you're wondering which is his voice, the picture is matching their voice. His voice is the squeaky lovely voice.."Ajik" part.. :D

Credits to :Koreaboo

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...