Thursday 6 December 2012

Brand New Music Love

One word to describe Brand New Music Artiste? AWESOME.

If everything in Kpop fails, I would have no worries because I can switch to K-Hip Hop. Ahaha except I have no swag....yet. I'll work on it, but hey I enjoy the music so that's cool enough...no? i love family kind of collaboration. I'm excited that Brand New Music actually release two!

First up, we got Brand New Anthem. That's one badass anthem right there. I like CEO Rhymer is actively participate the song. The opening of the song is epic, very chaotic and attention grabbing sound. I think this is only teaser, because it's too short! I can't wait for new stuff! The single is participated by Rhymer, P Type, Swings, Bizniz, HuhInchang of BNR and Kanto of Troy.

Then we have Happy Brand New Year! I love this song so much, only 1 listen and I have fallen in love. Mostly because of Sanchez and As one. They can sing  pretty much anything and I would love it. Gaah, BumKey voice is so good too, how do you recruit so many talent Rhymer? I used to think that rapper sound similar but this song proved me so damn wrong. Rappers Verbal Jint, Swings, Sijin and Phantom all of them sound distinctly different. I love they got Miss $ do to some rap parts too! 

How sad it is I can't go to their Brand New Concert. Regardless, I hope to see a lot of fancams or better yet official videos of the concert. I know for sure, it's going to be epic! Oh and if I read correctly (it was in Hangeul) it will be the last time Verbal Jint and Sanchez to perform "You Deserved Better" live. Thanks for making me sad, one of my favorite song of the year will be perform their last. It's the award season, they will be having their very own awards show! i'll be having mine too, haha I need to brainstorm because my awards are lame. For best cameo award, can you believe Max the dog from "You Deserve Better" is nominated? It's a goldie, no doubt I want him to win! 

I followed most of BNMusic Artiste on twitter. Of course, most of them are in Korean..but I can  read some. Sanchez @NZmightySanchez and Kiggen @HybReFine of Phantom and Verbal Jint. @ freevj do tweet in English sometimes. As one @iloveasone  both are fluent in English, so they tend to tweet in both language.

Brand New Music 대박!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...