Tuesday 18 December 2012

I'm loving Phantom Sanchez & G.na Beautiful Day

I love a song that have a good intro. My favorite has always been piano instrumental, and the other one is with chorus. I am so happy they start with chorus because Sanchez vocals are so beautiful. 

When the "woo woo" part enter, for a moment I cringe. Until I realize, this isn't unnecessary sound, it's actually there to mimick the sound of crying! Clever idea. I think the part really sets the right tone of the song.

I love that this is not a featuring, but a real duet. I think the parts are perfect for both of them. Their voice compliment each other, no one tried to outdo the other. Both of them had this sad quality voice that goes well togerher.

The first verse was great, the bridge was better, and the chorus is addicting! I love the lyrics, it's like they're having a conversation but it's not too literal. The songs reflect on despite the day being beautiful, they still feel sadness inside. Go look up for translation, I'm no poet. Lol

At first, I didn't know that it was Sanchez who did the rap part.. Because right after the rap part, it was Sanchez part again! I listen the second time, I was like "what?? How?"  I want a live performance! I want to hear if Sanchez can transtition from rap to singing. Well, Hanhae can..maybe Sanchez could.

I think I love Sanchez voice a little too much, I was kind of not loving G.na part. Not that she wasn't good, rather I just want to hear more of Sanchez. I think she did justice on the song. I like her doing this kind of songs, more mellow yet still have good rhythm. I hate Cube focusing too much on sexy concept, 2Hot was so urgghhhh disappointing.

This song is on Dokkun Project part2 album. I think I might review it later, because Kim Do Hoon past project has been good, so I think it would be a great album to review.  Phantom is part of Brand New Music but they debuted under Kim Do Hoon's WA Entertainment. 

Do check out the MV! It could have been better but I like it.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...