Monday 10 December 2012

Hallyusurfer Totally Random Awards!

This was suppose to be about 2012 rookies but I can't find rhe infos I need to write properly so instead MY VERY OWN AWARD! That is totally judge by me. In case you're lazy to read, Winners are in BOLD

Most Shocking News Award
Haha weds Byul
Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung confirmed Dating
Cool's Yuri Death (False news)
IU Eunhyuk Scandal
Hwayoung T-ara Scandal
Open world Entertainment Scandal

There's too many shocking news this year.. Not only it's hard to choose a winner but list the nominees. I think Cool's Yuri death news was the most shocking one...and I'm so thankful it's a false news. I am still waiting for my apple, allkpop! You totally ruined my morning with that news! Oh, apple because in Korean, it also mean "apology". I would like to include my congrats to Haha and Byul, ahaha you're the most welcome surprise of them all!

Best Drama
Unexpected you who rolled in
The Chaser

Nice Guy
Ghost
Rooftop Prince

Apparently I don't watch much drama this year. I'll just say my favorite is The Chaser and Unexpected You Who rolled in. I have blog about these before so NEXT!

My favorite Song of the year
You Deserve Better - Verbal Jint
What is Love - EXO

Beautiful Night - Beast
Only One - BoA
B.A.P. - Stop It
Crazy - Teen Top
Blue - Big Bang
That xx - G Dragon
Burning - Phantom
Good Morning - Verbal Jint

My most played song of the year is actually Phantom's Hole In Your Face which is last's year released. The second one would be either Verbal Jint's You Deserve Better or EXO K What is Love.  I can't choose because I love both of this song so dearly. Congrats to BoA for being the only female on the list. Ahaha I love male voice better.

Best Rookie
B.A.P.
EXO
Ailee

This is not nominees, all of those listed are winner. I think it's unfair for me to have this award because I didn't really know every single rookie but I have to say this year has been an awesome year for rookies and comebacks. These 3 are chosen because these are the rookies that I know well.

Best Gag corner on Gag Concert
Discovery of Life
Brave Rascal
Madam Jeong
4 Things

My favorite comedian, hands down.. Jeong Tae Ho! I can't believe he won rookie award last year because he is too good to be a rookie, all of his skits are my must watch! I like watching him on variety shows too! Win Win, let him be the guest! I know hip hop artiste may not like Brave Rascal, but they are better than some idols who can't rap for their life. I would buy their album if I could ahaha. Brave Rascal may retire in music, but don't retire in gag concert yet!!

Best choreography
DBSK - Catch Me
SHINee - Sherlock
EXO - MAMA
Big Bang - Fantastic Baby
Psy - Gangnam Style
Secret - Poison
B.A.P. - Warrior
BoA - Only One
Gain - Bloom
She'z - UU

The list is not much of a surprise until the last one, She'z UU. The reason why I choose the choreography because it goes well with the song and it's simply adorable. It's a rare thing for me to see girl group nailed the cute choreography without me cringing. The last one was SNSD Gee on 2009. The best for me has to be DBSK Catch Me. MAMA didn't bothered to nominated them..proved how stupid the award is. Horse dance is good but there's so much exciting moves in Catch Me, that it is impossible to look away from your screen.

Memorable moment on TV
Uhm Tae Woong announce marriage plans
Park Ji Sung appearance on Running Man
Beasts' Fathers appeared on Win Win
"Goodbye Lee Teuk" episode Strong Heart
Park Ji Min wins Kpop Star
Immortal Song 2 King of Kings episode

You may wondered where is MBC, Mnet or other cable shows? I only watch KBS and SBS programs currently because it's on my TV..I don't have the time or data for other shows. My list is funny, Strong Heart and Win Win are rivals on Tuesday, 1N2D vs Running Man on Sunday..But if I had to choose, I'd watch KBS. I told you I love 1N2D! So personally I'd say Uhm Tae Woong FTW! He fooled us all, playing the lonely man in his forties.. Your acting skills are great Uhm PD! I am over the moon about his announcement, haha though I was worried for JungHwa eonnie too.

Top 10 Kpop Loves
10. Untouchable
9. SNSD
8. SHINee
7. Sistar
6. Verbal Jint
5. Secret
4. B.A.P.
3. Beast
2. Super Junior
1. Phantom

I'm so sorry my fellow E.L.F.s, eversince KiBumie stop promoting as Super Junior and especially when HanGeng fly out to China, I don't think I can love them much as I used to. I will always be thankful to Super Junior for making a huge Kpop fan. Untouchable may be in military but I love this duo, it doesn't matter. I miss my Untouchable duo, stay safe! I got to talk about the numero uno, Phantom! Completely fall in love with this group.. I still can't decide if I love Sanchez or HanHae more..heck I love Kiggen too! Known as multiple hybrid group, all members write and produce their own songs. Leader Kiggen also produced Verbal Jint's You deserve better which is one of my favorite singles of the year! I never understand Randy's (AI judge) catchphrase, "You could sing the phonebook" until I heard Sanchez voice. In my book, he is the ultimate flawless vocalist. I have absolutely nothing to complain. Lastly and definitely not the least, Hanhae has incredible talent. I have heard bunch of his mixtape, and that boy is deep or I'm probably  too easy to please. He is equally good in rap and vocal, and his transtition from each lines is so awesome, I don't think there's anyone can do what he did. Right now, just 2 artiste from Brand New Music, pretty sure next year list will have more!

P/s nominees are in random order except Top 10.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...