Sunday 23 December 2012

My KBS Best Couple award prediction

KBS awards are my favorite because I can watch them live! KBS Drama Awards is usually during New Year Eve, but the list of best couple nominees are out and here's my prediction!

Best Couple awards is usually multiple winners, so I'll do just that,

1. Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung for ‘Big‘

Love Gong Yoo, Love Lee Min Jung...BIG HATE to the drama. They do have chemistry but naaah. I don't think it's worthy of a win.

2. Baek Sung Hyun and Suzy for ‘Big’

Puppy love is endearing, but not cute when it's one sided most of the time. I don't ship this couple at all. I think they're only listed because someone wants Suzy to win. 

3. Kim Kang Woo and Jo Yeo Jung for ‘Haeundae Lovers‘

I gave up the drama half way because I wasn't laughing at the jokes. I love both actors but together, didn't seems cute enough for me.

4. Shin Hyun Joon and Kim Jung Eun for ‘Oohlala Couple‘

NO. I wanted Kim Jung Eun with Han Jae Suk..they had more chemistry!

5. Um Tae Woong and Lee Bo Young for ‘The Equator Man‘

I didn't watched this. Lee Bo Young is nominate twice! I guess at least one she would win? LOL

6. Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon for ‘Bridal Mask’

Another drama I didn't watch.. 

7. Joo Won and Park Ki Woong for ‘Bridal Mask’

Although I didn't watch, I am guessing this will win for sure. Ironically they're actually enemies on the drama..but I think fans will vote for this because they're cute together off camera! 

8. Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won for ‘Nice Guy‘

It's Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won, what's not to love? A definite win!

9. Cha Tae Hyun and UEE for ‘Jeon Woo Chi‘

Hard to tell, I am still on the early episode. I don't think it will win.

10. Yoo Jun Sang and Kim Nam Joo for ‘You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly‘

With Jun Sang named as Nation Son In Law, Nam Joo too as Nation Daughter in Law.. Fans of the mega hit drama will vote this couple for sure! Will definitely win!

11. Kim Sang Ho and Shim Yi Young for ‘You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly’

I was surprise they are nominated! I would love them to win, because I love their stories but hard to tell. Also surprise MinHyuk and Oh Yeon Seo wasn't nominated.They kiss a lot!

12. Lee Hee Jun and Jo Yun Hee for ‘You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly’

MY FAVORITE COUPLE OF THE YEAR!!! Their chemistry is no joke, don't care Lee Hee Joon had a girlfriend in real life, I just love this two together. If they don't win, I'll slap the KBS judges.

13. Lee Sang Yoon and Lee Bo Young for ‘My Daughter Seoyoung‘

Lee Sang Yoon seems like he loved Lee Bo Young more... I love seeing their scene, because Lee Sang Yoon is such a good husband but I feel pity for him sometimes.  Yoon Jung Sang of YWRIU is also too good to be true husband but at least he seems realistic. Lee Sang Yoon listen to every single thing of his wife says.

14. Oh Chang Suk and Hwang Sun Hee for ‘Love, Love'

didn't watch. sorry!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...