Monday 3 December 2012

I'm loving Kim Sungkyu's 60 sec

Someone must have take a peek on my dream because both of my bias in Infinite and Beast debut as solo!

I feel like 2012 is the year to try new things. I appreciate it, thanks for giving me something new! I'm starting with SungKyu because he released first and older. Technically Yoseob is sunbae (Senior) and kind of dongap(he was born early 90's considered same age in Korea)..but well, my blog my rules..

Sungkyu did a stint on KBS Immortal Songs 2 but I wasn't really sure what to expect from him because he has this unique voice. To be honest, he debut solo before Woohyun was a big surprise to me because I have heard rumors of WooHyun solo debut before but not him.

Woohyun is the main vocal of the group definitely has better technique but I do prefer SungKyu's unique voice. His voice is distinct and stood out in a good way. I find the tone of his voice very charming to the ears.

Not knowing what to expect, I just click play on the video with an open mind. Yeah I love it! He suita very well with pop rock song, if I'm not mistaken he was in a band before. The song is easy listening and combine with the pretty video, it was just perfect for the season.

When the song first started, it sound like a typical ballad song. I love the momentum of each beat when it transtition to a rock feel, and when the chorus kicks in.. That's the higlight!

I haven't check the lyrics but the song felt like it was a story telling kind of lyrics. I think it's sort of a mellow feeling to the lyrics, if it is, that would be great because in this song, it felt like SungKyu was crying out the lyrics. The voice in the song has this sorrow feeling.

It's a good song to listen when you feel a little heartbroken or maybe if it's drizzling outside. Have a cup of warm drink too!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...