Monday 31 December 2012

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013

Last post of the year! Wow, this feels weird. Personally, this year I had suffered a lot but luckily Kpop has been really good. It's a year where I rediscover my love for Kpop, so many rookies that I love, and I will continue supporting Kpop next year as well.

My favorite Kpop moment is discovering Phantom, there is not enough words to express how much I love this group. I love every single thing they do, and I am excited for their new release! In my head, all I think is Phantom!

My regretful moment is definitely not being able to meet Jay Park who had a showcase in my city!!! OH GOSH WHY??!!  I know I just couldn't go because my family had a Mother's Day dinner. Family comes first.

In 2013.. Well there is Golden Disk Award held in Malaysia that I cannot go at all because damnit, I am broke. The concert tickets is what I like to call "cekik darah", umm what is it in English.. It is loosely translated as extreme burden, direct translation "chock blood" haha. Even if I live in KL, I don't think I could afford. Sigh.

Good news, I might go to Korea next year! Not so good news, family follow..haha well, I just have a different travel ideas in Korea. I'd probably just visit music stores, KBS,MBC,SBS, SM and YG Buildings..you know, the places where I can spot celebrity..I'd be happy to meet Kim Ki Yeol..(get it? Gag concert)

This site might go through changes, but not sure when. I just hope I will be more motivated to write more. If my words written had offended you this past year, I am sorry. Thanks for reading my not so good blog and I hope it inspires you somehow.

Happy New Year 2013!

2 comments:

Nyasha said...

Wow, really sad you didn't go see Jay Park cause as a fan of his, I would be pretty bummed out.

Looks like someone else is planning to go Korea, that's good! Even if your family follow, it could be good for them to see the country you love and they will be able to appreciate it too.

Why not visit some of the tourist attractions places? >__< Go to Namsam Tower, Lotte World, Myeongdong, Hongdae etc.

HallyuSurfer said...

I was only half joking at that statement. I'm going with my relatives as well, my aunt organize it and I guess it's a package tour.. I never been on a package tour so I don't know if I got the time for myself. My family is sort of picky with foods so that's a concern right there.

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...