Tuesday 4 December 2012

My star collection trading

I wish I could but since I live in a Kampung, purchasing through online is not convenient for me. I only can get my Kpop stuff from KL specifically this shop. My brother is currently working in KL so I got to know the shop through him. i am not sure if there's other stores like them but I do know some music store that sells Kpop CDs.. I compared prices, this shop sells slightly cheaper and gurantee from Korea!

For those not living in KL.. You might want to singgah the shop if you're happen to be in KL so here's my direction. i stayed at the hotel for 5 days so I kinda know the place.

The shop is located in Berjaya Times square, 5th Floor West side. If you go to BTS via monorail,(the monorail station is connected to the building with bridge) you're probably at the first floor on the east side. You may use the lift to 5th floor but make sure you read the lift sign as some lift don't stop at 5th floor.

Once you're at 5th floor, remember you're at the east side so just go to west side, which is straight up. The shop is next to the west escalator which is at the furthest end of the mall. It has two shop lots, both are the same owner.

If you coming from the ground floor of the main entrance, if you want to walk more, use the escalator on your right, and then walk straight to find another escalator on the furthest end. Just go through the escalator until you reach 5th floor, at the floor, turn around the escalator and you should able to find the shop nearby. If you malas, then, at the ground floor, just look for the lift on the right side which is nearby sony or a money changer. Use the glass lift, then just move around west side of 5th floor and you'll find the shop. Just remember the shop is next to the escalator.

The shop owner and employee are friendly so just ask them any question. I ask price a lot ahaha. Mau tengok budget mah. They know their stuff so don't worry. You probably won't find non idols stuff though..

You can also ask them to help order, so give them a call say 3 weeks before?

http://mystar.appee.com/template_content_248.php

I wish I had called earlier..haha better luck next time.

Anyway, if you're a new kpop fan, let me tell you first that Kpop CDs are expensive. The ones in speedy are not directly import from Korea unless there's a sticker "IMPORTED" but that's not easy to get. Most of them are either imported from China, which I won't recommed to buy. if you really want to buy, Cube artiste has deals with universal, so that's considered official. Read the labels, if you're not sure.. Check online before purchasing.

There's a shop in City Mall Sabah that also sell some Kpop CD but I'm not sure if it's still around. Sometimes it's genuine but they also have stuff imported from China. Again my advice, check online before purchasing. If you're going to spend money, let it be legit from Korea or at least approved original.

If you're confuse, you can always tweet me @HallyuSurfer.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...