Sunday 17 February 2013

HallyuSurfer, name explained.

I write this post for my twitter account as I noticed a number of real surfers following me.

Sorry to disappoint, but I don't surf ocean wave at all, I surf the internet and the waves only mattered to me are sound wave and Korean wave. I don't even swim.

You've learned science back in school on what is sound wave so I'll just explain what is Korean wave. Korean wave, better known as Hallyu is a term describing the popularity of Korean Pop culture overseas. The term is first coined by the Chinese media, as Hanliu.

I am a foreigner who loves Kpop, therefore I called myself, HallyuSurfer.

Feel free to click the unfollow button.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...