Tuesday 26 February 2013

Kdrama story

My main passion is Kpop so this blog is more about music than other stuffs but I like to be balance with my blog. In this post is how I get to know about Kdrama.

My very first Kdrama was Autumn in my heart, which could have been the reason why I'm obsessed with the season. That or maybe because I love yellow color lol. If I was born in Korea, it would be autumn. Song Hye Kyo was so beautiful and Wonbin is my first celeb crush!

I could tell this story in so many ways that I just don't know how to start. My parents don't let me watch TV on weekdays during school time and thankfully this drama was shown when my exams were over. I don't know if it's because it's the first drama I watched since a long time or simply it was different from the TVB (Hong Kong drama) that I'm used to because I was so excited about the drama. My friend who caught an episode like the drama but couldn't watch it because her family wanted to watch different channel. Everyday I would have tell her what's going on and eventually wrote the summary for her because I am a bad storyteller and forgetfull. That piece of paper is being circulated in class. I feel proud to perhaps introduce Korea to others! (U ingat lagi ah? Time darjah 6 tu..lepas upsr?!)

I've watch a couple of drama since then, Jang Nara was so influential for me, I just love her! I also like Goong and Sassy Girl, ChunHyang. Good times! These are on a differenf post.

KBSWorld started premiere in Malaysia and I think the first drama I watch was Bad Love. It was forgettable...but I finished it for Kwon Sang Woo. It was my first time watching a Korean series not dubbed and it was weird. Since then, I try to catch up with the latest drama.

Another first, Coffee Prince was the first drama I watched close to real time. I thought it was significant to add because I remember going to YT every week to watch the drama during my biggest exam year. It was risky business I tell ya. It didn't matter to me because it is still one of my favorite dramas ever! 2007-2008 was a good year to get to know YT, back then google haven't bought YT which was awesome because you got no problems with copyright issue. YT was famous but not as famous like the present times. I'm still sad whenever my favorite uploaders got suspended. Boohoo.

As times goes by, the number of Kdrama to watch keeps growing. You literally don't have enough time to watch every single Korean drama. Unless you never sleep or you have no life. I love Kdrama but sleep is king.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...