Friday 22 February 2013

Supearls disband

What a disappointing decision made by YG and the girls.

There has been rumors of discord with Lee Michelle few months ago, maybe its part of the reason of disband. What's the real reason, nobody knows.

As a fan, I'm truly disappointed for having hopes on this group. It was a highly anticipated group from Kpop Star. I think YG thought Lee Hi wouldn't fit the group and without Park Ji Min, the group is not as good.

I would have prefer this news broke out after Kpop Star 2 ended. It feels weird to watch Kpop Star 2 now. YG better not let me down again with Lee Seung Hoon. I'm still waiting for him to debut.

In another news, I truly don't want Akdong Musician or Racoon Boys to debut under Big 3. I feel like the Big 3 would make them focus more on "audience" rather than music itself. I think maybe SM won't sign contract with anyone this year as well.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...