Friday 22 February 2013

ㅜㅡㅜ ...... T_T

My title cannot be more random than that! Anyway, if you don't get it.. It's emoticon for tears. In this post I'm discuss/review two hip hop song with tears in the title.

Bae Chi Gi feat Ailee "Tear Shower" 눈물샤워

It's super hot on charts and I've seen lots of people raving about it. It's keep on getting 2nd on Music Bank, I hope they win because charts are like so predictable. I want to hear them indies do some Thank You speeches! I like the rap parts but not the chorus. I know... How could I hate Ailee's part?! She is indeed, amazing but I dislike the "lounge feel" or the "old feel" of the song. It's just not my cup of tea. I've heard various K Hip hop, it's nothing to shout about, but it's good.


LeeSsang feat The Seeya's Eugene "Tears" 눈물

Coarse/ Husky kind of voice is kind of tricky for me, I sort of like it sometimes but at times I feel like giving Gil a huge bottle of water. It definitely is not boring, though. Lol. As seen in Running Man, Gary is smooth with words. I love the song, it easy listening and catchy within the first listen. I'm anti CCM so it was really hard to review Eugene, hmm..she definitely sound helpless as in good for the feel of the song, I think she's a good vocalist but in some parts on the higher end is making me cringe. It sounded sharp, I think Baek Ji Young would have nailed her part so much better.

P/s sorry for spelling errors if any.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...