Tuesday 19 November 2013

I'm hating Miss A HUSH

IHush, don't tell me on Say A...that's the Fanclub name right?

Anyway it was lackluster and I think the occasional "yeah" was off putting. Like YG, JYP artiste sounds okay with English parts but do they really have to put in so much English? I come for the Kpop... As in Korean pop, I don't need English.

Since I am a fluent English speaker, it is only natural that I tend to catch on the English part more. Don't bluff me, say you don't agree that "give it to me" part reminds you of Sistar song! 

The choreography is meh. I guess it is hard to live up to their past choreography. It's been a while since their last comeback, is it bad that I expect more? This doesn't seem something worth waiting for. 

Honestly I have never been a steady fan of Miss A, it's either okay or no. It's something to grow liking to than something I like right away. This review is based on 1st impression, I may end up humming to this song anyway.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...