Thursday 7 November 2013

I'm loving MYNAME Day by Day feat D.O. (Lee Hyun Do of Deux)

understand EXO is famous but it's annoying to see their fans comment everywhere. It's a little disrespectful. Learn Kpop history for a bit. Lee Hyun Do is a big sunbae! Anyway I am guilty as charged because I ashamedly too, thought it was Do Kyung Soo. I am happy either way, since I love this song! The style of the song is just my style. I love every single beat of the song. I feel it's flawless.

I always thought that idols shouldn't have featuring because they have a rapper and less parts but Lee Hyun Do part is irreplaceable. I prefer having him in the song because it adds a different tone. Idols rapper tend to sound similar to each other. 

The MV has a nice color, the scenery is good but I couldn't understand the effects used. There's double people, disappearing and backwards..it's kind of there to add interest without purpose. I do like the sets. It's just nice to look at. I love the fact Lee Hyun Do was included in the MV. 

I hate the choreography though. I honestly never dislike a choreography. I thought it's tempo is rather odd and I prefer less movements. The choreography doesn't suit the song at all. I had a hard time watching their performance. I definitely would have skipped their performance had not I heard of the song.

MYNAME is an idol that I overlook because of their name. It's a group that I don't want to be involve. How weird is it to say "OMG, I love MYNAME!" Hahahaa. I know I'm a bad person. Even if you say it in Korean, it still sound awkward.  If their next single is still good, I will make sure I memorize their names!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...