Thursday 21 November 2013

I'm loving San.E Break up Dinner featuring Sanchez of Phantom

Half way through the song made me squeal in excitement. That's because Sanchez part sets in. I love his vocals in this song. It was flawless. This is what I want from Phantom, to sing or rap songs that brings out their best quality.

For me, as always.. If there's piano playing, I most probably would love the song. I was surprised by the style of song because his previous single was playful and cheeky. I did love his previous singles but this is my favorite style. I like songs that are more sad than happy. Maybe I'm bitter about being single? LOL.

Sanchez, I can talk about your voice all day, and I might just do that in a blog post. I think this is the best of Sanchez I have ever heard. I always fall heads over heels on his voice but in this song just makes me melt. I want more!!! Brand New Music, can I have one single where Sanchez just sings alone?? That would be so awesome!

Although the song is more sad than his previous singles, San.E is able to maintain that same persona. I can feel San.E personality flows through the rap. San.E is on roll! Great songs keep on rolling out, it's a wonder why JYP don't let him promote more. Can you see why I was so excited when he transfer to Brand New Music? 

It's been a good year for Brand New Music, I can't wait for new release! Especially from Phantom..because I am disappointed in New Era. GIVE ME SWEET PHANTOM BACK! Or at least a great song that really brings out the best of them. I have nothing against sexy concept, I just want a great song. 

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...