Tuesday 19 November 2013

I'm loving Kanto (TROY) What you want featuring Kim Sungkyu of Infinite

Omg it's a Brand New Music and SM collaboration???!! Hah! Okay technically SMC&C but let me feeel! Expect me being bias, but I won't try to cheap on the critic if I had to.

I thought Troy was going to debut this year...what is this Rhymer? Bumkey and Kanto only so far... And it's November already. Nevermind, I like you still give us something great despite the wait.

When the news of collaboration first broke out, I was surprise it was Sungkyu who will be feature. After his solo work, I have the impression he was more rock influenced. So I did come expecting something like Bang Yong Guk's I remember.

Turns out, it was not rock at all... Just straight up hip hop rap track. Honestly I was a little disappointed. However some parts of the song reminds me of Primary, Gaeko and Choiza "? Question Mark" which is one of my favorite hip hop track so this song is easy on my ears.

Kanto sounds matured. I can't believe he's younger than me. I think in this case having two unique vocal color doesn't make it odd. It works well, I'm sort of surprised. It's a good introduction to Kanto rap style. 

I really like the MV, as expected by BNM.. Cameos! Troy members are like the king of cameos. Did you notice them on BNR Did not say anything MV? Swings is there as well, but I was surprise by D.O Lee Hyun Do appearance! I wouldn't know if not the "D.O" 

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...