Tuesday 19 November 2013

I'm loving Untouchable VAIN featuring Koonta of Rude Paper

Untouchable is back with Bain.. I mean Vain! Do you know that the sound "V" doesn't exist in Hangeul? That's why Koonta was pronouncing it as bain...it's a little awkward but I find it charming.

Koonta's voice is piercing yet attractive. Guy vocal normally lower tone but Koonta's voice is high pitch without sounding like a female. I find his voice strangely addicting. I want to keep on hearing his voice.

I really want to give high praises to Untouchable but I suck at reviewing hiphop. I can't explain in words why I love Untouchable. I just like them. I'm one of those people who think rappers sounds similar to each other. Now that I hear more Korean hip hop, I am better at it. 

I do know that Rap isn't merely fast talking and it has to have rhythm. It's also more on lyric wise. I have yet to check the translation but I still believe that music transend through language. I will try to intrepret myself!

Skimp through the English lyrics, I think it talks about their dignity in Korean hip hop scene? Hmmm I think I need to listen more!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...