Thursday 7 November 2013

비밀 (Secret)

I don't want it to be confuse with the same name group, hence the title is in hangeul. 

Having been disappointed with "Makjang" genre in the past... I made a vow not to watch anymore of it's kind because it's either ridiculous or too many heart boiling moments that calls you to throw something at your TV.  Makjang, for better explanation do visit dramabeans.com... Is basically contains murder, plot twist and sometimes ridiculous scene. 

I missed a lot of dramas this year due to busy schedules, I did hear that this drama is melodrama (it means prepare ya tissue!) but thought nothing of it. I saw the cast did their promotion on Happy Together and it was a fun episode so I decided to support the first episode.

Makjang it is. So many ridiculousness I just know this is bad for me. Curiousity kills the cat, I stuck with it because I want to know how the heck MinHyuk end up with YuJeong. Oh and I want An Do Hun dead. Please scriptwriter, make it happen!

I am not going to reveal anything on the plot because spoiler is not good for this show, you need to watch without spoilers. You need to be on the edge too! The review of Korean audience and international audience seems good, I'd say watch it!

There is an article on the last episode being unpredictable. Yeah right. Pretty sure someone on Soompi forums would have guess it.

Don't continue reading unless you watched this drama.

My prediction, Kwangsoo and his brother might be the one behind it........... You can't go more unpredictable than this.  

UPDATE aww man, My prediction was wrong, Ahn Do Hun didn't die. Nevermind the ending was good la, my kind of ending. 

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...