Sunday 3 November 2013

Good Doctor Review

The thing with Kdrama, regardless of different theme or settings, it always have that typical Kdrama plots. If it ain't broke why fix it? Right?

I do like medical theme drama but I have learn that you should not expect much medical part in the drama. That being said, I think the scriptwriter manage to balance it out. It has few interesting cases but nothing makes me get out of my sest kind of cases. 

Honestly I thought the drama was boring. The bits I like is too little. I enjoyed Inhye, nurse Jo and headnurse parts only. The main characters for me, does not feel realistic. I do think Joo Won, Moon Chae Won and Joo Sang Wook are great actors but the way of their character potrayed is just don't feel right.

I think the drama would have been better if it was more focus on Joo Won's character growth than other unnecessary plots. I would also prefer more interaction between ShiOn and Director. Ryu Deok Hwan's cameo did nothing to me....I don't know why it is not utilize properly. 

Good Doctor for me, only serves as a good in between drama. I probably won't remember this drama in the future.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...