Sunday 3 November 2013

I'm loving Lee Jung I am Sorry

I wish for more songs like this! "I am Sorry" by Lee Jung has everything I love in music. Great piano melody, good hook, perfect amount of adlib and so much soul! I love rnb ballads hybrid kind of songs. I'm not a pro in genres but it's close?

I'm fond of Lee Jung since I got to know him in Unstoppable Marriage sitcom. He is a funny and witty guy with great talent. I enjoyed him on Immortal Songs 2, he should just appear permenantly! I wish him more success!

My favorite thing about the song is how Lee Jung projects his emotions, it's just perfect. Some singer has trouble of projecting emotions properly. Lee Jung does it well enough for you to feel it without destroying the quality of music. 

The MV is simple and artsy. I dislike the lighting.. You can't really see his face properly. I thought every scene is carefully thought out. The scene with him on the piano is beautiful, when he dance with the drawing girl is just so cute. I thought the dance part could have been projected better. 

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...