Thursday 21 November 2013

What makes me smile :D

Ahhh... Jiyongie, Kwon Ji yong! G Dragon.... 니가뭔데?

I absolutely love Who You by G Dragon! It's so fun and bright! I listen to the song and I can't not move to it. It's such a playful upbeat song. 

I love the beginning a lot. It'd be fun to hear the fanchants to it. This song needs fanchant! My favorite of the song is the lively piano accompanion. That brief stop and play part was genius, it builds up expectation and he delivers.

Normally, I dislike random adlib but for this song, it works. It doesn't seem out of place and it is something I would want to sing too. The highlight of the song is "baby I just want you back" part. It's so catchy, I end up singing along.

This songs reminds me of Geek's 어때, which ironically they remind me of GDragon. Based on my limited Korean, 니가뭔데 kind of translate to, "who are you to do this to me?" It's like you're confused on why you like person. 

I also really love the MV for this song. It was perfect but of course I was jealous. I wish I could be part of the fans in the video. It's a fun event and you got to be part of the video. It was so sweet of GD to give credits to his fans. My heart melts at the end.


No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...