Sunday 3 November 2013

Qualification of a Kpop Fan

You may not agree with me in this post but this is my blog and I'm open to discussion.

I was reading comments on blogs and it gets on my nerves to read some of this so called fans. Here are some of the examples

1. I'm a big fan of _____ but I don't always remember all the members name
2. I'm a big fan of _____ but I dislike one member
3. Mention other group or singers 

Why do they call themselves big fan? I don't think you have the rights to refer yourself in such way. Remembering members name is the very basic of Kpop knowledge. I'm not asking every fan to memorize their blood types or what kind of food they like. Though, that would qualify you to call yourself a "big fan". 

Groups to me is all about teamwork, to dislike or worse, hate on one member is the same as not liking the group. It makes my mind spin to read that kind of comment.

A good way to start a war on the comment section is to comparison. OMG, stop that! I usually ignore because I like too many groups to join a war. It hurts to read though. There should be a rule that you should not mention other group in the comment section! You are not helping your favorite idols! Respect other fandoms.

I do think there is a qualification to call yourself a Kpop Fan. You don't just like the music. You live the Kpop Fan lifestyle.




No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...