Wednesday 16 September 2009

Breakups..

There is no such thing as a happy breakup..separation is always sad.

However, I'm a realistic person. I do expect to see groups to go separate ways like Nsync. (I don't use H.O.T. because i'm not a fan yet.) it's quite common one of the members leaves the group like Oasis (bad choice, i know NOTHING about them) Weslife (Bryan left) and BackStreetBoys (Kevin Left).

It's hard to imagine this happen toward Kpop idol groups because as a fan you become so attached to them and follow every single shows with them in it. Through the shows you could see the brotherly love ammong members and it's no surprise it's hard to imagine breakups.

The recent incident happen to 2PM is obviously heart-breaking no doubt. 2PM just sealed it the place among the rank of idols and like me a newbie fan also feels the effect.

My favourite group is Super Junior (obvious isn't it?) and i do agree 13 is a LOT but if one left the group, you can bet that i would cry my heart out! I always wished i'm not SuJu fan because 13 is a ridiculous number for a group. Once in love it's hard to get out.. I love my SuJu boys dearly and they had me a joyfull person.. i never laugh so much in my entire life the way i did for SuJu boys, when they shed a tear, my heart goes out to them. Indirectly SuJu made me a better person. I never understand the concept of family but SuJu great brotherly love made me realize.

I hope when the day does come, I hope it's not too soon and I will accept it.

Jay, for you.. it's too soon, I'm not ready.
Please come back, we can wait, we here to support!

Fighting!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...