Saturday 19 September 2009

SM Debuts..Rewind to yesteryears

Let me explain something 1st before i start rambling..

I'm only a fan after the debut of DBSK..that explain why no legendary groups like H.O.T. and so on. KyuHyun only debuted at 2006, that's why SuJu got 2 videos.


DBSK's "Hug"

1st up, DBSK... is in the highest ranking of idols.. you could ask any idols of today and most would say DBSK is one of their inspiration. I love Hug in all version..but Korean is still the best.


CSJH The Grace's "Too Good"


CSJH, oh gosh..Lee Soo Man decided to shift them off to Japan just like DBSK.. said to be the female counterpart of DBSK but it seem it's not working. These ladies are talented, too bad Lee Soo Man don't bring them back to Korea. Honestly, I only like "My Everything".


Super Junior 05's Twins

My favourite group..Super Junior debuted as 12 member group in 2005, was meant to be a project group.. i'm so thankful toward my fellow E.L.F.s for protesting! Lee Soo Man cleverly added KyuHyun into the group. Twins is not my cup of tea.. but "U" is love love love.


Super Junior's "U"


Zhang Li Yin aka Jan Ri In's "Timeless" feat Xiah Kim Junsu of DBSK

"Little hidden gem" is what i like to call her, ZLY is one beautiful talented girl. Just a year older but still so charismatic. She's currently in China..Timeless is one of my favourite duet of all time.


SNSD aka Girls' Generation's "Into the New World"

Perhaps one of the most controversial group in SM, These girl got much attention from scandals..but they are talent 9 people! Right now, they are doing great and i must say "Into the new world" is a nice song to debut.


SHINee's "Noona Nomu Yeppo"

SHINee! I practically cringed everytime i need to type the name! Compare to SNSD, this group seem boring because of the squeaky clean image.. but their debut song is strong and many claim that SHINee has that Big Bang vibe. Noona Nomu Yeppo will remain best SHINee song in my list!


F(x)'s LA chA TA

Just debuted recently, f(x) is already creating buzz! LA chA TA is really a nice song to debut. and another cringes from me everytime i type in their name.. LOL

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...