Friday 18 September 2009

The Verdict is here...

A Quote from JYP

The reason why i have not held on to Jaebeom is
because if we look towards the life ahead of him, this will not be a big matter
that will effect his whole life. Many of you are worried that he has wasted four
years of training towards his dream, but i believe that training has not gone to
waste, because if he grabs this chance to mature as a person, Jaebeom will be
able to fly better than ever.


I am going to respect his decision / wish of
wanting to spend some time alone, off the stage and if and when the time comes
that he tells me he is ready to come back on stage and perform, it is my duty /
role to do everything in my power to help him with this wish. When that day
comes, I believe that's when your encouragements and cheering will truly help
him

2PM will continue as a 6 member group.



I'm not going to listen any JYP songs until JaeBum comes back.
2PM is 7, i will not listen to just 6..

For the full official statement go to ALLKPOP.

Credit: AllKpop

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...