Thursday 17 September 2009

Kdrama Review: My Fair Lady

Last night was the premiere of "My Fair Lady" in KBS World.

Being Yoon Eun Hye biased, this is a must watch for me!

Because of YEH, this drama creates a lot of buzz and it really doesn't help reading comments regarding her acting. Yoon Sang Hyun was in the movie, and i know he's famous for singing "Never ending story" so yeah this drama is famous.

YEH wasn't as bad as i thought, i guess people are just not ready to see her potraying a new character. The drama sort of reminds me of "Boys over Flower" since it's about lavish live of a girl.

Honestly, i didn't watch much of this drama because i'm basically fast forwading not because it's boring but I wanted to see IlWu! he wasn't in the 1st episode but he will tonight!

I'm going to watch the 1st episode again and review this back.

Update (19 Sept)

Okay, now i can see where YEH acting goes.. the little famous kid is in this drama.. he's quite funny so I have more to look forward to in this drama

I like how the drama evolves..can't wait for the next episode!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...