Saturday 19 September 2009

Debut: SHU-I and HAM On Music Bank



HAM (Heart & Mind) debut with T.T. Dance

If you ask me, this is the most random title ever! the song is a little bit of rockish, and the the intro is like Queen's "We will Rock You". If they cut the rockish part..i may like this song more.. for now, i'll just laugh..LOL



SHU-I (So Hot Union of Idols) debut with "Bomb Bomb Bomb"

emmm.. where do i start? Why do groups always debut with dance song? Dance song can be addictive but there's nothing wrong with the good ole ballad. Bombx3 isn't my cup of tea.. Didn't you get the message? September is not a good time to for male idols..and your name sux!

Bonus..
T-Ara and Supernova collaboration!

"Time To Love"


Ok, this one is good.. it's nice to see a mixed group! I like the song vibe..^^ My only complain is the dance choreography.. it look weird! ahaha but i'm no dancer!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...