Saturday 19 September 2009

I'm your Super Girl.

Yes, Super Junior M is finally back with "Super Girl"

This time they sing new songs! Don't get me wrong, i love to hear ZhouMi and Henry sing Super Junior's song but SuJu fans and SuJu M fans are the same..we love to hear new songs!

Honestly, i think this song is cheesy..the MV is too! But it's all forgiveable when they look so handsome!



Like any SuJu post i made.. here's my personal evaluation

Han Kyung: LOL he even looks good being a nerd!
DongHae: His expression is definitely his.. but i can't stop laughing!
KyuHyun: As if he's invisible here.. he got less screen time!
SiWon: just like usual ole self, Nice and greasy!
RyeoWook: I think he is becoming better each day..
ZhouMi: looking at the promotion picture earlier, I thought he was EunHyuk! But he looks nicer..
Henry: Uri baby.. I love love his face.. no violin this time doesn't meant he ain't cool!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...