Thursday 24 September 2009

Kdrama Talk: Heading to the Ground



U-Know Jung Yun Ho of DBSK stars in "Heading to the Ground" and i say to myself, i got to watch it!

SaRangInGulYo by TaeYeon and Sunny of SNSD


I love the OST! Sunny should sing more.. :)

Anyway.. right now, in MySoJu in Episode 1, Part 1... I'm not liking what i watching!Why can't YunHo be charismatic.. must he be dorky.. I don't know to continue watching or not.. well.. it's only the 1st part right... have faith in YunHo! LOL

Always Keep The Faith

on the side note, Looks like the court case for JaeYooJun is going well.
For more updates on it, go to AllKpop

"Talk" instead of "review" because I have not seen the whole episode.. :) will make a review later on.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...