Friday 25 September 2009

Saranghaeyo Korea Festival in 1Borneo

So I woke up today feeling excited and nervous about going to 1Borneo today...

Arrive at Wawasan Plaza 7am-ish and wonder around warisan square till the bus come.

At 1Borneo, rush to the center atrium.. NOTHING.

I was even earlier than the organiser, like they knew about the "Malaysian Time". So i waited till 11.00am.. O_O this is it?

I did took some picture but it's not pleasing to the eye. It was not a festival, more like a lame showcase. I was expecting more since KTO was incharged. There were more travel companies than Korean people. I was more dissapointed with Korea Sparkling..sure there's hanbok around but that's it. Korean dancer were there but their rehearsal were didn't-you-practise-earlier?

I'm no Korean but I can organize this better. I mean, today is the 1st day, and you only prepare today? I thought they should prepare way earlier. They only prepare few pictures.. tables.. just like a regular expo. You're here to impress not depress! Woah.. and they are selling fruits and food like super duper expensive! Are you here to make money? You should be here to promote.. give freebies and stuff.

I should sleep in, I expected too much.. it's so depressing.

Sure it's only the 1st day, but does it have to be that BAD?

I rather watch Korean shows on the internet all day than going to the so called "Festival".

p/s I went around 10am-12pm, so yeah not much..that's why the rant! (and I'm scared of antifan..LOL)

Saranghaeyo? more like sirtahaeyo! mianhaeyo!


UPDATE
lucky people.. if you could go tomorrow,
there will be a dance off between Sabah Hip Hop Association (surprise,surprise!) Vs Korean B-Boys.. LOL (why? come on, Korean B-Boys is recognize internationally!)

More information, follow 1Borneo on Twitter




Here's the Videos and Pictures taken (mind u I'm no professional, hence the blurry image)














Little talk
Video: little rehearsal.. the music? LOL but they did play BoA and DBSK songs later on. Btw, the dancers are uber thin! like Lidi thin! and strangely their bodies are identical to each other.. even the guards agree with me (overheard)

1st picture: This is around 10am.. all the table infront are travel agents!
2nd picture: Expensive Fruits! each box cost at least RM100!
3rd picture: as you can see "Korean Sparkling" logo and that's their only space!

2 comments:

Pasira said...

now i know..bikin panat ja pg sana...yeah u should sleep

HallyuSurfer said...

:(

macam diorang x mau kita pgi Korea.. KK la kan.. bukan KL..sambil lewa ja.

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...