Thursday 3 September 2009

New Videos!

First up is from f(x) "Lachata"


I've been waiting this for so long! I really like the chorus and this song starts to grow in me..^^ The MV is very nice, love the concept and the lighting makes the girls look really pretty! Amber looks very manly, I do love the fact it's different..but do they really have to make her look like that? uuu, feeling lesbian! SulLi is a darling.. so sweet looking! Krystal voice is quite similar to her sister!

but..I'm not sure if i know who's Victoria and Luna, I'm guessing it's the one with the bang is Victoria..no?

4Minute "Muzik"


Yeah for less HyunA! Love their hairstyle here but i'm not digging this song yet..it's probably the same with Hot Issue. I love how they spell music as in "Muzik". The MV, erghh...too much colours, should tone down a little.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...