Tuesday 8 September 2009

Mimie Supports JaeBum



JaeBum has officially left 2PM

I'm truly shocked by this move, I utterly speechless, feeling like the world has stopped. Just when I'm becoming more attached to 2PM, the leader has left the building.

Those who have no idea, JaeBum was being victimize by Korean Netizen because he once wrote "Korea Gay" in his myspace account few years back. Yes, the action is undeniably wrong but i believe that he is a different person now.

I'm sad about the thoughts of 2PM as 6 members, but i agree JaeBum needs a getaway, ignorant people asking him to commit suicide is TOO MUCH.

but really, JaeBum has made an apology... I know time will heal this matter. I'm not Korean, so i don't feel anything about JaeBum's comment. At least he wrote a sincere apology.

Btw, do you know that "Gay" also means "Happy"? JaeBum could have made excuses but he didn't. I can think a lot of excuses for him but He choose to make an apology. He didn't give any excuses in his letter and that's a plus point!

Final note from me,

Mimie Supports JaeBum!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...