Friday 25 September 2009

DVD/VCD Kdrama I own

I'm a big supporter of Original DVD/VCD/CDs so I only could afford a few.. :(
I don't buy pirated because I believe "Have it original or nothing"



1. Dalja Spring



The main reason i bought this is because it's not available in Mysoju. High Note: ChaeRim and Lee MinKi Cute Together Low Note: Typical contract lover plot


2. My Lovely Kim Sam Soon





The "IT" drama.. like it's all i see in blog, i thought I must watch this.. plus I was obses with HyunBin. I think it's not available in Mysoju. High Note: Cakes! Low Notes: HyunBin's Hair


3. I am Sam




Park Min Young is soooo Beautiful! But we all know why I bought this! MinHo is in it but T.O.P. is in this!!! Yeah!! hihihi High Note: Park Min Young Low Note: Son Tae Young (Fakee)


4. Someday






Blaahh... Boring.. thank goodness it's not that expensive.. was expecting too much from the description on the box.. what animation? LOW NOTE: BORING!

5. Beethoven Virus






Been waiting to buy this forever, It's a nice drama! Love theme dramas.. I love how it's not a typical drama! High Note: Everything Low Note: Love plots..why why why!!!


6. On Air






Just bought it today.. I decided to buy it for my birthday so I'm not going to watch it before my birthday.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...