Saturday 26 September 2009

Performance that amazed

Back in the days I first got into Kpop.. these are the performance i kept on watching over and over again!

Big Bang "Lies"


i didn't remember how I like this song but this performance made me their fan.. this is one performance i couldn't forget! I love how classy this is!

DBSK "Tonight"


DBSK is amazing.. truthfully I can't decide.. there's gazillion amazing performance of them I love so much but this one came straight on top of my head. I remember watching this everyday because of the vocals..

Super Junior "So I"


Super Junior!! Miracle is my all time favourite song but I play this one on replay because I love the feel of the song and being a newbie in Kpop..this song got nice English lyrics to it. Ballad song but somehow it works with the dance moves.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...