Wednesday 23 September 2009

Which Company you're In?

Recently there's a poll held online about "Which company you want to be in"

Here's the result
The rest of the results:

1.YG Entertainment (Big Bang, 2NE1)
2.SM Entertainment (Dong Bang Shin Ki, So Nyeo Shi Dae)
3.Jungle Entertainment(Drunken Tiger, Yoon MiRae)
4.JYP Entertainment (WonderGirls, 2PM)
5.Hook Entertainment (Lee Seung Gi)
6.DSP Media (SS501, KARA)
7.Mnet Media (Lee Hyori, Ok Joo Hyun)
8.Good Entertainment (ShinHwa)
9.Pledis Entertainment (Son DamBi, After School)
10.IS Entertainment (SG Wannabe)
11.Star Empire (Jewelry)
12.Core Contents Media (T-ara, SeeYa)
13.Cube Entertainment (4Minute)
14.F&C Music (FT Island)
15. others

I didn't know there's a lot of company... I only know SM,YG, JYP, DSP, Mnet, Good and Cube! That's 7!

As for me.. I'm in SMTown! I don't care the frikin rumours.. I will have amazing sunbaenim! And a LOT...Super Junior & SNSD as sunbaenim? Heck Ya! Plus i can experience hands on the journey travel by my idols.. that's close to heaven man!

but seriously speaking.. if i were to be a singer, I want JYP(company le, not the person!). because JYP Hyung (I know, but Oppa is too affectionate! Ajusshi?LOL) is a cool man.. he can speak English too! If just for fun.. SM of course!

Credit: KBites

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...