Monday 21 June 2010

I am a B2uty!

Yes, I finally got my CD, T-shirt and ticket. and money gone

The worker was so sweet!! She even save a t-shirt for me to pick, which I choose black because I'm following the dark concept..LOL not, I don't like wearing white much. I think I wear too much black that she knew I wanted black because she ask if I wanted the black one first. :)

Speedy Wawasan Plaza rocks!

Without me asking, she told me she would save SNSD poster for me if there's extra. I quickly grab the opportunity to book Suju 4th album! Which she gladly accept. This is GREAT service, people should learn more about how to serve well.

So yeah, the concert is in this Saturday at 1 utama/KL Live. I guess there will be an empty spot. :(

To B2uty Malaysian...have fun! Show them the great Malaysian hospitality! Do show up with HUGE banners and scream until your throat sores..which is what I planned to do if I ever going to meet Kpop idol.

Nevertheless, I'm so happy I got Beast album, it's an Asian album produced by Universal..it's not the same with the ones in Korea but still legit. I just can't trust the China ones...nothing on it says it's from the entertainment company!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...