Wednesday 23 June 2010

MPV Review : Gummy As A Man

The first time I know about Gummy is when the news article on T.O.P. kissing SanDaRa Park on her video. I don't like seeing idol kissing so I didn't watch the MV... I saw her performance by chance while waiting for f(x) NU ABO performance on Music Bank and love her performance!

Music



It seems like every solo singers have their own distinct voice. I like her husky voice that is similar to Lyn's voice but still very different. The beat of the song is catchy and I love the part "keurae namjarasso"..it keep on repeating on my head!

Level of Likeness: 7/10

Performance



She looked beautiful!! I had this vision of YG ladies and she looked totally different. It's a simple performance but it did draw me into liking her song.

Level of Likeness : 7/10

Video



I absolutely love this video!!! I love the simple storyline and Kim Hyun Joong with Jung Ryeo Won looked so cute together! I wished I could do this kind of video.. It's simply done but you get the story. Adorable video wins my heart!

Level of Likeness : 10/10

Overall Success : A

(grades ranging A+ to C-)

Credits to : YG Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...