Friday 25 June 2010

Yeah for KangIn!

Omg this getting me a lil teary. I miss the old SuJu where all 13 of them are on the stage smiling cheerful at each other. I was watching a SuJu MV marathon recently so yeah..I miss KiBum, HanGeng and KangIn!

KangIn will be joining the mandatory military service on July 5. I am excited for KangIn because I know he will return a better person but I can't help feeling sad I couldn't see him for 2 years.

He's suspended from all activities so I wasn't expecting anything from him before he left like any celebrity but he did give us something!

He participated on the repackaged album (oh how I hate when SM does this..my wallet is getting thinner by day!)for a song called "A Short Journey"! What makes this more special, it's written by EunHyuk and produced by DongHae!!! EunHae FTW!

That's not all. The proceeds from all digital downloads of A Short Journey were going to be donated to underprivileged children! This is one sweet thing done before leaving for the military service. Good Job KangIn!

I'm sure 2 years will be short, Aja Hwaiting Oppa! Please take care of your health!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...