Saturday 19 June 2010

MPV Review : SS501 Love Ya

In celebration of SS501 recent win on KBS Music Bank, this is their MPV Review. They may have ended this short promotion but I hope the result would be for the best for Triple S.

Music



I always like songs that start with piano and with the beautiful orchestra rhythm gives a thriller feel of the song. The whole song is nicely done that every part of the song is catchy from the first listen. I was a little hesitant to listen to it from looking their promotion picture (dark concept) because I wanted something light-hearted like their "Love Like This" concept.

Level of Likeness : 8/10

Performance



Love the stage! The drapes and the chandelier is just enhance the whole performance. I watched their old performance and thought they aren't good at dancing but this choreography is chic. I love the present of orchestra, it completes the stage. (I have to add that I think it's just gimmick) I hate their outfits though and Kim Hyun Joong's hair. Who reveals the backside? We want chocolates! :P

Level of Likeness : 8/10

Video



They need to use the space well..I felt like the whole sets is looking fake..sets should look real! I would prefer that they don't use much hand gesture on the single shots... The dance break was hot! I love their eye expression, draws me into their eyes @_@.

Level of Likeness : 7/10

Overall Success : A-

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : DSP Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

btw, KBS World has it's own channel on YT!!! Yipee! Now I won't have to worry about the video gone or something LOL.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...