Tuesday 8 June 2010

SS501 over SNSD

No I don't like SS501 more than I love SNSD... but I bought SS501 Five Members Five Years DVD instead of SNSD Run Devil Run Album. I'm so sorry but SNSD is too expensive..RM84 > RM50. Surely I'll take the cheaper one, since I'm so freaking stingy!

Hey, what do you know..I have SuJu, DBSK and SS501! NO, it's should be Big Bang first!! ARGHH...except I can't find the authentic Big Bang DVD.. I don't trust the one's at Speedy Shop because I've seen the real deal in KL but I stupidly stingy girl didn't buy it.

SS501 DVD have 3 DVD..that is mad cheap for only RM50! It seem authentic too! I might add the fact that their video in KK is also included. Yup, the one I didn't go stalk them. Now that I have the CD and currently playing it..I don't know if I want to watch it...I might kill myself because I was too lazy to go out and stalk them! Nah, just kidding..I am not a big fan of SS501, I prefer Kim Bum over Kim Hyun Joong...Arghh..Kim Hyun Joong and Heo Young Saeng is friends with SM artist too!! I should have gone! :(

Oh whatever, I bought it..It would be a waste not to watch it..Hopefully with me buying the DVD would encourage them to come to KK again. I didn't go the first round because I knew like a day after..I need at least a week notice to prepare!! I mean, they went to Gaya Island, I can't possible just go there with one day planning right? Okay enough. Past is pass.

off to watch the DVD. :P

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...