Saturday 26 June 2010

Mid Year Special

 I have not been blogging actively and I do notice I'm really behind on schedule to write MPV Review. There's so many new songs and there's a new debut too! Anyway, this post is review Music Bank mid year special performance

21 Days by Gummy, Hwayobi and Lyn (original Green Day)



Oh gosh. I can't even stand the first few second so I didn't finish it. I thought after about 4 years of listening to Engrish, I would be used to it by now. Nope, this made me cringe a lot. I understand this trio is powerhouse vocalist but I hate it when they ad-lib too much it spoil the emotion of the song. They should have used the American Idiot Cast version.

My Life would suck without you by CN Blue, TaeYeon, SeoHyun, SungMin, JinWoon and Hara (original by Kelly Clarkson)



Lack of emotion or should I say the wrong emotion? This song message is to get back someone but they're kinda smiling innocently.. CN Blue looked awkward with the rest of the group. Apparently TaeYeon went out off key but I couldn't care less..I wished they pick a song they familiar with instead of this. Nothing beats my Kelly Clarkson!

Love Song by ShinDong, EunHyuk, Jo Kwon, ChanSung and Nichkhun (original by Rain)



EunHyuk blew me away! He's awesome at his part! I love his singing, it's a nice change from him doing rap all the time. I was hoping more comedy from JoKwon since ShinDong isn't doing much comedy either. I guess he only turn around at the end for the surprise element? NichKhun and Chansung looked great..I bet someone is disappointed because no hot body actually strip...I guess we have to settle with ShinDong's one pack.

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang by Sulli, Luna, Seungyeon, Nicole, JiYoung, HyoMin, Jiyeon, HyunA and JiYoon. (original by Lee HyoRi)



The stage look overcrowded that not all got sufficient screen time. JiYeon of T-ara looked great! Just like her character in Invisible Youth, HyoMin didn't get much screen time. JiYoung is looking good, usually I don't notice her much. HyunA, of course took care of the main dancing part so chic! The rest pretty much doing okay.

I'm disappointed with the special stage. I was hoping more since last year's was awesome! I don't think singing English song was necessary. Congrats to SNSD for winning Oh as the best song. Frankly, I still hate the song..impossible for me to love.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...