Wednesday 16 June 2010

Untouchable is BACK!



This gets me all excited to blog again because this song is just LOVE. I love piano mix with rap, it sounded so classy!

Sleepy and The Action of Untouchable are back again with Merry Go Round featuring Monday Kiz vocalist Lee Jin Sung. I hope their new album will include Hwayoung because I love these 3 together! In fact, Hwayoung should be a part of Untouchable! All my favorite Untouchable song is with Hwayoung...I can't wait for the album to be released!

Quiet Storm is the best album I ever listen to...yeah beating my SuJu biased. I just love it so much I want to buy it. Untouchable is one talented duo and they should get more attention. Untouchable barely got comments on Allkpop.com! >_< Give them a chance, I want them to be big!

Great news for me, they're going to release a FULL LENGTH album! I want!!!

p/s I'm hating on Hwayobi. :( She broke up with Sleepy! I had a feeling when I saw her perform "Bye Bye Bye".  I was like, "oh no..she didn't!" Damn I was right.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...