Wednesday 30 June 2010

RIP Park Yong Ha


I'm struggling to find a word to describe how I felt. Another suicide death is just too much for me. I can't believe this is real, Park Yong Ha took his own life? Please say this isn't real.

Korean actor and singer Park Yong Ha was found dead in Seoul Nonhyundong on the 30th (KST), hanging lifeless from a cell phone charging cable at his own house.

According to police, Park Yong Ha was discovered dead at around 5:30 AM by his mother. The cause of death is likely suicide, but further details are still under wraps.

He was set to do a drama along side with Yoon Eun Hye..which I was excited to.

I don't want to comment more, I'm just too sad about this. I loved him in On Air and this is just really sad for me. RIP Park Yong Ha.

2 comments:

LittleWeirdMonster said...

Woah, what a very shocking news! The entertainment industry in Korea seems very very stressful for a lot of korean artists... It must've been very tough for everyone... It's sad to hear another star gone, RIP Park Yong Ha...

Elernt said...

What a lost....

I don't hear much from bad guys, criminals sit on death sentence, however many intelligent people always bye bye just that.

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...